INTRODUCING goodbye! PO4 A SIMPLE, HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AND LOW COST METHOD TO PHOSPHATE CONTROL.
Yes, you can say goodbye to PO4 with ease now. Simply dose then let the skimmer do the rest!
WHAT IS goodbye! PO4 AND HOW DOES IT WORKS?
- Goodbye! PO4 is a liquid phosphate remover which operates hand in hand with a protein skimmer or a mechanical filter.
- It works by binding active phosphate molecules, turning them into inert particulates which become unusable for further biological processes. That means it is unavailable as a nutrient for algae growth and will not affect corals' well being.
- The particulate suspension is subsequently removed from the aquarium system by protein skimming and/or through the mechanical filter.
IS THE PRODUCT REEFSAFE?
- Goodbye! PO4 is suitable for routine use in the control of phosphate build-up in a reef aquarium.
- It is tested safe for all reef organisms when applied at up to twice the normal dosage level in aquarium with normal phosphate profile around
- However, in SPS dominated aquarium and systems with high phosphate level >0.5ppm over an extended period of time, care must be taken to reduce phosphate gradually over the course of a week or more.
- This is due to the low tolerance to sudden change in water parameters by SPS corals and some invertebrates.
- Perform a test to determine the actual phosphate concentration.
- Each ml of goodbye! PO4 will lower phosphate concentration by approximately 0.15ppm/20 gal (75L).
- Slowly add the measured amount of goodbye! PO4 near the skimmer intake or before a mechanical filter.
- The water may turn hazy. This is normal and will soon clear up.
It is recommended that dosing be performed in the evening so as not to affect viewing.
- Add 1ml/20gal (75L) every week.
- As a general guide, phosphate concentration in marine aquarium should be controlled as follows:
0 0.025ppm = Good
0.03 0.05ppm = Acceptable
0.06 0.08ppm = Caution
0.10ppm & above = Critical - Reduced coral growth & expansion,
Coralline algae decline, Nuisance algae bloom.
Get goodbye! PO4 NOW and start enjoying the easier way to good phosphate control
No more cumbersome clearing of choked reactor, clogged filter bag and spending on costly media . . .