- Eleocharis Pusilla, more simply known as Hair Grass, is a beautiful aquarium plant that is used commonly in aquascaping for its low-growing, lawn forming abilities.
- Eleocharis Pusilla is a generally undemanding foreground aquatic plant choice and will readily produce reliable ground coverage in an aquarium tank.
- With foliage resembling blades of grass, Eleocharis Pusilla has a bright green color that pops against darker aquatic plants.
- This aquarium plant will grow without high-light and CO2 injection, but we highly recommend implementing these factors as it will aid in quicker and lusher growth.
- Eleocharis Pusilla grows via runners and will quickly spread if conditions are optimal.
- To prevent this aquarium plant from growing in unwanted areas of a planted aquarium tank, frequent trimming and maintenance will be required once the aquarium plant takes off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.