DrTim's Aquatics Waste-Away Time Release Gels
Waste-Away Time Release Gels - How They Work: The gels are full of our Waste-Away Bacteria that are automatically and continuously released into your aquarium to consume nutrients and break down fish waste; keeping your tank clean and water clear. REEF SAFE.
Simple and Quick:
When you are ready to use the gels:
1) Unzip the clear wrapper DO NOT REMOVE WRAPPER UNTIL THEN
2) Remove the tab and attach the suction cup (provided)
3) Stick the gel in your tank/filter box/sump where there is the least amount of water circulation.
Recommend: Before using our gels we recommend you clean your tank using DrTim's Aquatics Waste-Away LIQUID. Then maintain the tank with our Waste-Away Time Release Gels.
Three Sizes and Two Types: Our gels come in the following varieties and types:
- Available in Freshwater or Marine (good for all saltwater and reef tanks)
- Come in a single or double pack
- Three Sizes:
- Small - up to 10 gallons
- Medium - up to 30 gallons
- Large - up to 75 gallons
Changing the Gel: Our gels last up to 30 days and will change to a tannish color when they need to be replaced. Simply remove the gel, dispose and replace with a new gel.