Colombo Phosphate / PO4 test
Positives and Negatives
✚ Measured by drop test value.
✚ Suitable for seawater
- Test the water always adding resources.
Description Colombo PO4 test
Can measure the phosphate content (PO 4) of aquariums This Phosphate test kit from Colombo. Proceed as follows:
Take a water sample from 10 ml
- You add 5 drops PO4-1 test liquid and shake the test tube;
- You then add 5 drops PO4-2 test liquid and shake the test tube again;
- you then add 2 scoops phosphate powder (tube with blue cap) and shake the test tube,
- you wait 10 minutes,
- You determine the PO4-value of the water using the supplied color chart.
Phosphate (PO 4) is one of the waste products left over after the fish the food is digested. Phosphate is not toxic to fish and therefore not a direct problem.Indirectly phosphate can take care of algae problems. Although it is not toxic, it is associated with unwanted algal growth would be desirable to keep the phosphate content.
In freshwater, we recommend to keep the phosphate concentration below 1.0 mg / l, and in seawater at 0 mg / l . This can change the best water.
Content:. 40 drop tests
Provides: Measuring pH
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.