Iron is immobile in plants; this means that plants cannot deliver iron from older leaves to new ones. Therefore, deficiency symptoms appear first on new or young leaves. Because plants use iron to produce chlorophyll, a lack of iron results in chlorosis, or yellowing, of the younger leaves. Stems may also appear short and slender. If the deficiency is severe and prolonged, each new leaf emerges lighter in color than the preceding leaf.
Propel™ is a concentrated (10,000 mg/L) source of ferrous iron. This ferrous iron is a mixture of readily available and time-released iron.
If iron is provided in the ferric form (Fe3+) then it must be reduced by the plant to the ferrous form (Fe2+) before it can be utilized. This process of conversion (known as reduction) requires the plant to expend physiological energy. propel™ provides iron already in the ferrous form thus enhancing iron utilization. In addition, propel™ contains a reducing agent that helps convert any iron present (such as iron from substrate) into the ferrous form.
Use one inner capful (7 mL) per 70 US gallons (280 L) of water three times per week, or as needed to maintain about 0.10 mg/L iron.
Note: The aquavitro cap offers multiple dosing solutions depending on the size of your system. Each inner cap thread is approximately 2 mL. The inner cap contains 7 mL, while the outer ring contains 28 mL (35 mL when both are filled to the level of the inner cap.) When filled to the top, the cap contains 49 mL.
The Flex 32.5 US Gal. (123 L) makes an exciting addition to Fluval’s bold curved aquarium series. It comes equipped with a mobile device operated Aquasky LED that offers total control over brilliant custom colors, multiple dynamic effects and a programmable 24-hour light timer. In addition, this all-new Flex includes a built-in filtration system with 2 independent multi-stage chambers for maximum cleaning efficiency.
Morse Code Tetras are nano fishes. They have very interesting behaviour unlike any other species in their genus - Hemigrammus. It is relatively difficult to find these fishes due to it not being scientifically described.
FROK Submersible LED FK180 6 ft Multi
Suitable for aquarium, pond use.
- Uses high quality led bulb.
- FROK lamp have thick waterproof glass casing, with heavy duty rubber seal for long operation.
- The lamp comes built-in with heat sink to cool the led bulb.
- This will prolong the lifespan of the led bulb. Furthermore, this will allow frok led lamp to be use out of water, without overheating the led bulb.
- FROK transformer is special design by in house engineer and is manufacturer by FROK. It has long operation lifespan and will not overheat as compared to competitor brand. Most competitor brand will outsource their transformer. This usually cause performance issue.
FROK FK180 Multi
|Volt||24V DC||24V DC||24V DC||24V DC||24V DC||24V DC|