• Controls many types of algae in marine and reef aquariums.
• Will not harm marine fish, corals or other invertebrates.
• Treats 2400 US gallons of salt water.
• Active ingredient: Poly(oxyethylene(dimethylimino) ethylene dichloride) 4.5%
• Made in the USA.
• Algaefix marine effectively controls these types of saltwater algae: Green algae (Cladophora), "Red Slime" (Oscillatoria / Sprirulina major), "Brown Algae" (Cyclotella) in marine aquariums containing live corals, invertebrates and fish.
• When used in salt water will not harm snails, clams, scallops, shrimp, anemones, sea cucumbers, feather dusters, coralline algae, soft corals, hard corals and other invertebrates.
• Does not discolour the water or cause foaming.
• Add 1 ml (1/5 tsp) for each 10 gallons or 5 ml (1 tsp) for each 50 gallons or 50 ml (10 tsp) for each 500 gallons of aquarium water.
• Repeat dose every 3 days until algae is controlled.
• Siphon or scrape any dead algae from aquarium.
• Once algal growth is under control, add one dose per week.
• Weekly doses of AlgaeFix Marine will control algal growth and reduce aquarium maintenance.
The HydroTote™ is a collapsible jug that holds up to 20 L (5 gallons) in the new size. It's perfect for customers that get their saltwater, RO water, or DI water at their local fish store. When not in use, it easily folds up to take up less space. It pours easily and can withstand a drop of up to 3 meters while full.
Dealers asked for it, and Seachem delivered. HydroTote™ is the ideal space saving alternative for shops carrying current 5 gallon hard jugs that simply consume too much space in the home, office, or pet store.
20 L (5 US gallons)
Safe™ is the complete and concentrated dry conditioner for both fresh and salt water. Safe™ removes chlorine, chloramine and ammonia. Safe™ converts ammonia into a safe, non-toxic form that is readily removed by the tank’s biofilter. Safe™ may be used during tank cycling to alleviate ammonia/nitrite toxicity. Safe™ detoxifies nitrite and nitrate, allowing the biofilter to more efficiently remove them. Safe™ is non-acidic and will not impact pH. Safe™ will not overactivate skimmers. Use at start-up and whenever adding or replacing water.
Use 1.25 g (1/4 tsp.) for every 1,250 L (300 US gallons) as needed to reduce chlorine and chloramine or use 1.25 g (1/4 tsp.) for every 300 L (75 US gallons) for ammonia. For precise dosing, use the Seachem Digital Spoon Scale.
May be added to aquarium directly, but better if added to new water first. If adding directly to aquarium, base dose on aquarium volume. For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely. To detoxify nitrite and nitrate in an emergency, up to 4 times normal dose may be used. If temperature is > 30 °C (86 °F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low, use a half dose.
Download detailed product information and instructions in English HERE.
If you need to create a moss wall effect for your favourite betta, shrimp, or just want a moss wall in your favourite tank, then look no further! 3D printed with aquarium safe materials and secured on with industrial suction cups, the 4-inch moss wall planter is sure to impress. No more flimsy moss walls.
Products are made with aquarium safe PLA plastics and attached with industrial grade suction cups.