- Supplies the aquarium with essential trace elements and vital substances
- Adds quickly depleted nutrients and substances
- Cures symptoms of deficiency
Vitamins, plant enzymes and other organic agents constantly regenerate in nature in combination with natural sunlight. These vital substances not only promote the health and colourfulness of the fish, but also the growth of the aquarium plants.
Aquaria lack natural sources of vitamins. In addition, most vitamins are not stable in the long term or are quickly exhausted. So it is all the more important to supplement these essential vital substances regularly.
The vitamin complex concentrate S7 VitaMix provides the plants with all the necessary vitamins and other vital substances needed in the short term.
- With boron, iron and manganese
- Promotes healthy, even growth
- For lush green leaves and intense, bright colours
- Optimal effect as part of the Dennerle fertilising system (V30, E15, S7)
- For lush plants with vibrantly coloured leaves
Aquarium plants and also aquarium fish and the filter microorganisms need numerous minerals, trace elements and other vital substances. There are generally not enough of these micronutrients in tap water so they should be added to the aquarium regularly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.