The new Kessil AP9X features redesigned optics to evenly blanket your aquarium with up to 48" of coverage and 30" of penetration. Its new, sleek yet robust design has the ability to be mounted with just a single arm, making it the fixture with the most light spread from a single arm mount on the market!
Features at a Glance:
- Densest Matrix Array Yet -- More chips in a tighter space results in superior color mixing, natural shimmer, and deep penetration with wide coverage
- Advanced Color Control -- Color channels like Tuna Blue, Red, Green, and Purple (Violet + Indigo) can all be adjusted via the Kessil app, while advanced Kessil LogicTM technology balances performance with aesthetics
- Advanced Dimming -- The AP9X can dim down to 0.1%, allowing you to smoothly replicate even the most nuanced day/night light cycles
- Redesigned Heat Sink -- A new heat sink coupled with an efficient vortex fan lead to a longer lasting and more energy efficient fixture
- Smart Communication -- Multiple fixtures can be daisy-chained via K-Link and 0-10V ports and app-controlled thru the AP9X`s WiFi connection. A single AP9X can act as the wireless access point for up to 32 X-Series lights and 20 0-10V lights.
- Single Arm Mounting -- The new AP9X can be supported by just a Single Arm Mount (sold separately), allowing for superior coverage without distracting too much from your tank`s natural beauty
Superior IlluminationThe AP9X features redesigned optics to provide an even light distribution that blankets your aquarium with up to 48" of coverage. This uniform coverage minimizes hotspots and creates an effect similar to that of a metal halide / T5 combo.
SpectrumThe AP9X features a full range of individually adjustable color channels (red, green, purple) in addition to Kessil`s signature Tuna Blue spectrum. All color channels can be accessed and adjusted via the Kessil app.
Kessil LogicTM ensures that cosmetic color settings do not interfere with the core spectrum, allowing users to dial in a preferred color without disturbing coral health. The AP9X also includes 395nm LED chips, which emit True UVA light for maximum coral coloration.
PAR EfficientPAR measures all visible light (400-700nm) unweightedly, but coral health primarily relies on the 425nm (violet) and 455nm (royal blue) wavelengths. Kessil LEDs focus on these essential wavelengths, prioritizing coral growth and propagation.
ShimmerThe signature Kessil shimmer effect gives your tank a beautiful, natural, sunlit look comparable to the shimmer of a metal halide fixture. Now you can truly replicate the beauty of the ocean.
Perfect Color Mixing with the Densest Matrix YetThe latest iteration of Kessil`s patented Dense Matrix Array packs 55 LED chips into a space smaller than a U.S. quarter-- closer than ever before. More chips in a tighter space results in better color mixing and a brighter single point source-- just like the sun on a natural coral reef. With 110 LED chips in two arrays, the AP9X has the best color mixing in the industry-- no diffuser necessary and no disco-ball effect!
Advanced DimmingThe AP9X can dim down to 0.1%, allowing you to mimic natural day/night cycles and lunar phases from a gentle sunrise to the faintest moonlight.
PenetrationKessil`s Dense Matrix Array allows for a powerful light source with wide coverage. Its maximum penetration reaches up to 30" beyond the water`s surface for most reefs. Penetration can be further enhanced by positioning units closer together.
More Light, Less HeatThe AP9X sports a newly redesigned heat sink and an efficient vortex fan to reduce the accumulation of dust and debris. More efficient LED chips and better heat management result in less energy being lost as heat. The result is a more energy-efficient and longer-lasting fixture with more light for your reef.
ConnectivityThe AP9X features two K-Link and two 0-10V control ports, which allow it to be easily wired to adjacent Kessil fixtures. Lights in a wired group can then be app-controlled via the AP9X`s WiFi connection. A single AP9X can act as the wireless access point for up to 32 X-Series lights and 20 0-10V lights.
Multiple-fixture setups can be controlled via individual WiFi connections or daisy-chained together to access up to 32 lights via one master fixture.
No WiFi? No problem. The AP9X can also be controlled with its built-in manual controls or the Spectral Controller X.
Sleek Yet Robust DesignWith design elements inspired by marine fauna, high-performance automotive engineering, and the sun itself, the AP9X boasts a sleek and unobtrusive profile with an aesthetically pleasing touch panel.
Versatile Mounting Options (sold separately)The AP9X can be mounted with just a single arm using the new AP9X Mounting Arm, boasting the most light spread from a single arm mount fixture on the market. The AP9X Mounting Arm has an integrated swivel joint that allows 60° of vertical rotation and 180° of horizontal rotation, allowing you to adjust your light to the orientation best suited for your tank.
The AP9X is also backwards-compatible with all AP700 mounting options, including the Hanging Kit and two standard Mounting Arms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.