The Hydor External Thermal Heater is the first unique external heater for aquariums with the exclusive PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) technology.
The self-timing PTC heating element guarantees maximum safety against any risk of overheating and blowing. This extra safe element and the durable materials used mean that this heater is both energy efficient, safe and long lasting.
All the ETH range are suitable for tropical and marine aquariums. It comes with standard piping size of 12mm - 16mm depending on the size you want. Also this unit comes with high precision temperature control with a red signal light for easy viewing.
The ETH heater can only be used vertically, it is ideal to use in a canister filter or in a sump. It is very easy to connect and use, making this range of heaters super convenient and effective.
Always keep safety in mind; turn off all electrical appliances when installing or retrieving anything in or from your aquarium or sump.
- pan data-mce-mark="1">Comes with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) technology.
- pan data-mce-mark="1">Easy to connect to any canister filter, or use in sump.
- pan data-mce-mark="1">Integrated signal light
- pan data-mce-mark="1">Guarantees maximum safety against any risk of over-heating.
- pan data-mce-mark="1">High precision electronic temperature control with signal light.
- pan data-mce-mark="1">Built with solid self-extinguishing materials for extra safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.