Skimz QuietPro QP1.2 is a very efficient 1,200 L/h aquarium submersible water pump that draws only 15W at full flow.
QuietPro QP1.2 pump features a slow start-up mode with innovative electronics and automatic power-off protection mode. QuietPro is a variable speed controllable pump which offer high flow rate and low power consumption.
QuietPro QP1.2 is silent in operation due to brushless DC (BLDC) 6-pole synchronous motors. You can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy saving solution.
- Extremely Low Noise
- 0-Minute Feed Mode
- Soft Start-Up
- Dry Run Protection
- Internal Memory Module
- Overload/Temperature Protection
- "High Strength" Ceramic Shaft
- Fully Adjustable Flow
Pump Dimensions: L120 x D60 x H100mm (4 3/4" x 2 3/8" x 3 15/16")
Max Flow: 1,200L/h
Max Head: 1.8m
Power Consumption: up to 15W
Voltage: AC100-240 50-60Hz 24V DC/1A
Pump Controller: QPC35
- Variable speed - range 5 – 100%
- Soft startup - prevent excess wear on motor and impeller assembly
- Shut-off blocks - automatic restart after 10 seconds (power off after 10 times)
- Dry run - automatic restart after 2 minutes (power off after 10 times)
- Memory module - in case of power failure, re-identification of the last set speed
- Feed mode- disable pump for 10 minutes.
- LED display - Wattage and speed settings
- Overload protection
- Liquid temperature - +2 °C to max. +40 °C
- Ambient temperature - 0 °C to max. +50 °C
- CE conformity
Skimz QuietPro QP DC pump has six different models. QP1.2, QP2.0, QP4.0, QP6.0, QP9.0, QP12.0
Note: This Product is for Online Pre-Order Basis Only. Usual Lead Time is approximately 1 weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.