ZeRO EX 5 - RO/DI ultra 200
ZeRO EX5- ultra 200 is a high quality 5 stages RO/DI Systems that can produce ultra clean water from chlorinated tap water supply. ZeRO EX5 include 1 stage of rust & sediment cartridge, 2 stages of carbon cartridges, and follow by a 200GPD TFC (Thin Film composite) membranes that remove 90- 99% of heavy metals, contaminants and impurities. The final stage of the ZeRO EX5 come with a refillable ion-exchange resin cartridge that can produce ultra-pure water, with 0 ppm TDS reading. The purified water is ready for salts mix to produce impurities-free sea water or use as top-up water for aquarium due to evaporation.
ZeRO EX5- ultra 200 are wall mountable and equips with pressure gauge and a manual flush kit that with prolong the lifespan of the membranes.
Highly recommended for Marine & Reef aquarists.
- Stage 1: 5 micron Rust & Sediment Filter, effective in removing dirt, rust and solid particles.
- Stage 2: Granular Activated Carbon Filter, remove free chlorine, odour, organic contaminants, pesticides and chemicals that contributed to taste and odour.
- Stage 3: Carbon Block Filter, high chlorine removal, removes odour, organic contaminants, pesticides and chemicals that contributed to taste and odour.
- Stage 4: ZeRO TFC Membranes are made in USA. High rejection TFC type membrane with the capacity of producing 200 gallons per day. Removes water contaminants: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- Stage 5:Refillabe deionization filter, takes the small percentage of contaminants that the membrane could not remove and produce ultra-pure water with 0ppm TDS reading.
- Type: Full size RO with Deionization (DI) filters
- Water production : 200 Gallons per Day
- Pressure gauge: Yes
- Minimum Operation pressure: 50 psi
View full product details »