- Pictures of the corals frags displayed here are for reference only and they are NOT the actual frags for sale.
- The pics are meant to provide buyers a reference on how a particular species of interest looks like in terms of its color, growth and shape.
- It is important to know that SPS are sensitive corals where the colors are highly and easily subjected to their environment lighting, nutrient level etc. Hence it is possible there could be slight difference between the actual frags shipped to you versus the reference pics. This is caused by the difference of the lighting and water parameters over time when the reference corals pic are taken and actual frags at the time of sale.
- For acropora branching type 30-50mm
- For monitpora / LPS encrusting type 20-30mm diameter
- For softies zoas type 1-3 polyps per frags.
- For special request of larger size frags, please email us at sales@freshNmarine.com for a separate pricing, subject to stock availability
- Please ensure proper acclimatisation is done before your newly purchased frags are added into your tank.
* All Livestock is for Sale in Singapore only and and Not Available for overseas export. Any order received from overseas will be voided and refunded with a 5% admin fee charged.
Pre-Order Policy on Marine Livestock:
Unless otherwise stated of availability in-store/online, pre-ordering lead time for livestock typically takes approximately 2-3 weeks for shipment arrival + 1 week of quarantine period before ready for delivery/collection. Once a pre-order has been received, any cancellation/amendment request will be subjected to a 5% admin fee charge of the order value. A full refund maybe requested without any cancellation charge imposed if the pre-ordered livestock fails to arrive after 30 days upon placing the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.