The Green Mandarin, also known as the Striped Mandarinfish or Green Mandarinfish, is a stunning mix of blue, orange, and green. Males are distinguished by their longer first dorsal spine. Aquarists love its beauty, but its care needs to be taken seriously. A 30 gallon tank with live rock, live sand, and plenty of hiding places is necessary to keep it happy. It may be slightly aggressive with others but not overly so. It has been known to breed in captivity and feeds on live brine shrimp, worms, and natural prey. For optimal nutrition, try AlgaGen Tisbe biminiensis.
- Aquarist Experience Level: Expert-only
- Aquarium Hardiness: Moderately hardy
- Minimum Tank Size: 75 gal (284 L)
- Size of fish - inches: 2.5 inches
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Temperature: 72.0 to 82.0° F (22.2 to 27.8° C)
- Range ph: 8.0-8.4
- Diet Type: Carnivore
Purchase Size: approx 2"
* All Livestock is for Sale in Singapore only and and Not Available for overseas export.
Available in-store & Online
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.