- Temperature: 79° - 84° F (26° - 29° C)
- pH: 6.5 - 7.5 (flexible as long as sudden changes are avoided)
- KH: 6 - 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 30 gallons
- Diet: Omnivorous, see above.
- Social behavior: Generally solitary, but will socialize somewhat, especially during breeding.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to Lower Amazon, South America.
- Average adult size: Up to 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Average purchase size: .5 - 1.5 inches (1.2 - 3.5 cm)
* All Livestock is for Sale in Singapore only and and Not Available for overseas export. Any order received from overseas will be voided and refunded with a 5% admin fee charged.
Pre-Order on Freshwater Livestock:
Unless otherwise stated of availability in-store/online, pre-ordering lead time for livestock typically takes approximately 3-4 weeks for shipment arrival + 1 week of quarantine period before ready for delivery/collection. Once a pre-order has been received, any cancellation/amendment request will be subjected to a 5% admin fee charge of the order value. A full refund maybe requested without any cancellation charge imposed if the pre-ordered livestock fails to arrive after 30 days upon placing the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.