These gorgonians are soft Caribbean Corals off the Florida Keys. Corky Finger Gorgonians grow in shallow water and are fairly easy to maintain in a saltwater aquarium. They look furry and typically grow in a tall column, like fingers. Healthy specimens may even grow up to 24 inches in height.
- The corky sea finger is very easy to care and a perfect soft coral for beginners.
- Medium to strong water flow is required.
- Fluorescent lighting or metal halides will be a good option for these gorgonians. Corky Finger Gorgonians are photosynthetic and require less light than other corals.
- Give your gorgonian plenty of space though. They spread fast and will take over your other soft corals, so place they far enough away from the competition.
- They eat by generating a mucus coating that traps food particles. This coating gets shed about every 10 days or so.
- Marine algae and zooxanthellae are common food sources for the deadman fingers.
- You can also feed them tiny live plankton.
- Trace elements such as iodine, strontium and calcium will ensure healthy growth.
* All Livestock is for Sale in Singapore only and and Not Available for overseas export. Any order received from overseas will be voided and refunded with a 5% admin fee charged.
Pre-Order Policy on Marine Livestock:
Unless otherwise stated of availability in-store/online, pre-ordering lead time for livestock typically takes approximately 2-3 weeks for shipment arrival + 1 week of quarantine period before ready for delivery/collection. Once a pre-order has been received, any cancellation/amendment request will be subjected to a 5% admin fee charge of the order value. A full refund maybe requested without any cancellation charge imposed if the pre-ordered livestock fails to arrive after 30 days upon placing the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.