Red Sea’s Reef Mature Pro Kit - Complete biological maturation supplement kit for aquarium systems up to 250 liters
Complete biological maturation program for reef and marine aquariums. Nitrification + Nitrate and Phosphate reduction. Includes Nitro-Bac, Bacto-Start, NO3:PO4-X, KH Coralline Gro
Red Sea’s Reef Mature Pro Kit provides a complete program for the biological maturation of your reef aquarium, establishing full nitrification plus nitrate and phosphate reduction in a few weeks.
Most biological ‘cycling’ products only provide the bacteria that convert toxic waste products to nitrate. Red Sea’s Reef Mature Pro Kit completes the biological maturation process by establishing thriving colonies of anoxic (de-nitrifying and phosphate harboring) bacteria as well as ensuring the necessary conditions that will promote the growth of coralline algae and other micro fauna found in live rock and within a sand bed.
By using Red Sea’s Complete Marine Care Test Kit, you can monitor all essential water parameters during maturation.
Red Sea’s Reef Mature Starter Kit includes:
RED X is a special formula that prevents algae growth in the aquarium.
Red X safely treats unwanted algae in a biological/organic way and is very gentle to aquarium inhabitants.
When used correctly at the intended dosage, RED X is 100% safe to use and harmless to corals, fish, and invertebrates.
RED X is effective against:
Add 10ml per 100 liters (26 US gal) daily for 6 days, then wait for an additional 5 days for full effects to occur.
During treatment period, DO NOT do water changes. Do not use any carbon, PO4 removers, Adsorbers, Ozone or UV.
After 11 days, you may resume normal aquarium care.
Water, sodium chloride, salicylic acid
RED X is intended for use in Saltwater aquariums only. Keep away from children, not for human consumption.
The Seachem Algae Scraper is designed with versatility in mind. With three retractable blades: metal, plastic, and soft pad, it is suited for both glass and acrylic aquariums. It is lightweight and features an ergonomic handle making it comfortable to hold in multiple positions. In addition, it floats for easy retrieval. Finally, its white color makes it easy to see the algae you want to remove and when you’ve effectively removed it.
Sizes: 12 inches (31 cm), 18 inches (46 cm)
Easily removes tough algae in glass aquariums. Not for use on acrylic.
Safe for use on glass and acrylic. Use care at gravel line to avoid scratching acrylic
Your first choice for acrylic aquariums. Easily removes algae from scratches
All-natural anti-bacterial fish remedy for the treatment of sick fish
All-Natural, botanical extract remedy for the treatment of a broad spectrum of bacterial infections in marine fish.
Treats open sores, ulcerations, body slime, redness in fins and body, cloudy eyes and tail and fin rot.
Rapidly promotes the regrowth of damaged skin tissue and fin and tail loss due to disease and stress.
Stimulates fish’s immune system to prevent disease and help fight off existing infections.
Safe for all marine fish (including sharks, rays, seahorses, and eels) and marine invertebrates including delicate corals, clams, anemones, and shrimp.
Will not adversely affect the biological filter as seen with traditional antibiotic usage.
Does not alter water parameters.
The outbreak of disease within the marine aquarium can result in major fish losses if left untreated. Disease typically occurs when a fish’s immune system becomes weakened due to stress – poor water quality, poor diet, sudden changes in environment, along with injury due to shipping or fighting are sources of stress. Bacterial infections are one of the commonly encountered diseases of marine fish. Pathogenic bacteria attack the skin tissue of marine fish, quickly reproduce, and left untreated will lead to fish loss.
Bacterial infections will typically present themselves as visible ulcers, open sores, cloudy or protruding eyes, tail and fin rot, mouth fungus, and redness within the fins, tail, and body of the fish. Conventionally, antibiotics have been used to treat these infections. Over time, the bacteria species have developed natural immunity to the antibiotics used to treat the infections generating poor treatment results and increased fish loss. Brightwell Aquatics Fish Recover M is an All-Natural, botanical extract not an antibiotic.
Not only will Fish Recover M attack and eliminate the bacterial infection but it will also aid in the regrowth of skin tissue lost due to the disease. Early diagnosis is key followed by immediate treatment to minimize fish loss. To further aid in improving fish health, add Brightwell Aquatics Vitamarin-C, a concentrated Vitamin C supplement for all marine fish and reef aquaria. Vitamin-C is well known as a natural immune stimulator.
Instructions & Guidelines
Shake product well before using. For best results, add product to an area of strong water flow to efficiently disperse throughout the aquarium. For Disease Treatment: Add 5 ml (1 capful on 500 ml bottle) of Fish Recover M per every 10 gallons of aquarium water. Add daily at the recommended dosage for a total of 7 days to effectively eliminate the disease.
For optimal results, remove activated carbon, chemical filtration resins, and discontinue protein skimming during treatment protocol as they will remove the active ingredients. It is common to see excess foaming within the protein skimmer following treatment. Empty the skimmer collection cup as necessary or dial down to allow normal skimming to resume. This should be eliminated within 48 hours after final treatment. A 20% water change is recommended after the 7-day treatment cycle. Subsequent dosing can be implemented if disease signs remain after initial treatment cycle.
Prophylactic use: Add 1 capful 5 mL (1 capful on 500 ml bottle) of Fish Recover M for every 10 gallons of aquarium water for 3 days any time new fish are added to your aquarium. This prophylactic dose will aid the prevention of disease outbreaks.
Brightwell Aquatics Fish Recover M is designed to be used directly in the aquarium or quarantine system.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, seek medical attention. If ingested, contact a poison control center. Not for human consumption or use on fish or invertebrates for human consumption!