Light Fixtures & Accessories
Aquarium Light Fixtures & Accessories
D-D Slimline Designer Bracket
The D-D Slimline Designer Bracket is a sleek and elegant solution to mounting your AI Hydra lights directly onto the back of your aquarium. Designed in in house and produced within the U.K. this substantial aluminium bracket allows you to mount your Ai lighting in style.
Available in Black or Silver powder coated finish.
- Remove the grill from your Ai light by gently pulling it up from the centre.
- Slide the light onto the bracket with the status light facing the mount ( be careful not to damage the crystal indicator of the HD line of lights when installing)
- When in place refit the grill onto the light
- Assemble the mounting clamps and tighten the black hex screws with the included hex key to attach the clamps to the bracket.
- Screw the long plastic black clamp bolt into the clamp and thread the included black plastic nut onto the thread of the bolt with the flaired edge facing the aquarium glass.
- Sit the mount on the aquarium and clamp the brackets in place , to adjust the light height loosen the black nex bolts on the back of the mounting clamps and raise or lower the mount to suit.
- The mount clamps are very secure so adjustment is best done with the light not on the clamp and the clamp away from the aquarium.
- Stick the included cable guides onto the mount, one to guide the cable as it leaves the light and the other on the back of the mount to guide the cable as it runs down the back of the mount.
- The mount is designed to clamp directly to glass or a rigid and secure upstand or pelmet, do not attempt to install the clamp on a pelmet that cannot take the weight of the bracket and light as the bracket may tip forward or at worst the light fall into the aquarium if the pelmet is not designed to carry such a load.
View full product details »