- Anubias Barteri is a popular aquatic plant, frequently used in all types of aquariums .
- Like other Anubias it can grow in both aquariums and terrariums either submerged or emersed.
- It has slightly longer stems compared to Anubias Nana but the shape and characteristics are similar.
- This plant is suitable as a midground and background as the leaves can grow up to 3” long.
- Like other Anubias, this variant is a flowering plant that grows best when the rhizome is attached to a hard surface such as wood or stones.
- They have low to medium light requirements and can benefit from regular fertilization.
- CO2 is not necessary but can promote faster growth and more robust leaves.
- Since its a slow grower, the leaves are susceptible to algae growth if placed under high lighting.
- Propagation is easy and straightforward; simply cut or pull apart rhizomes to be replanted.
- Make sure to keep the rhizomes above your substrate or the plant can begin to rot.
* All Livestock is for Sale in Singapore only and and Not Available for overseas export. Any order received from overseas will be voided and refunded with a 5% admin fee charged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.