- The addition for the calcium reactor for increase of the Magnesium content.
- In the marine water aquarium a great quantity of Calcium and Magnesium is required in order to achieve an optimum growth of corals and red lime algaes.
- By the normally used materials in the calcium reactor the Calcium content, however, will be increased more than the Magnesium content.
- By admixing of up to 10 % Magnesium pro into the used material, this effect will be compensated.
- This recommended admixing quantity of Magnesium pro should not be exceeded as this could lead to an excessive Magnesium value in the aquarium.
- When using Magnesium pro in the aquarium, the Magnesium contents in the aquarium water should be checked regularly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.