NYOS® REEF CEMENT is a rapid adhesive with a firm grip and is low in harmful substances, which can be used to attach corals, overhangs, columns and complete stone structures easily and durably. REEF CEMENT is a powdery substance, which is simply stirred in cold water and cures completely within 2 minutes.
The advantages at a glance:
- Can be used above and below water
- Not harmful to corals or fish
- Attachment of corals, columns, reef structures, etc.
- Corals can be attached on the reef structure either as over-hanging or free-standing corals.
- Is soon overgrown with coralline red algae
To use, mix 3 parts REEF CEMENT with 1 part water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.