FNM Seawater Refractometer offers exceptional accuracy, for measuring the absolute salinity of seawater with automatic temperature compensation (ATC) for temperatures ranging between 50-86 F (10-30 deg C), so there is no need for correcting the reading based on what temperature your liquid is - it does it for you.
Most refractometers rely on light for an accurate reading. Sometimes it is though when the ambient light is not bright or consistent enough to clearly see the reading; Our newest Refractometer with built-in LED light makes reading the gravity easy and fast, regardless of the lighting situation. Just place your sample on the lens, put it up to your eye, and click the light!
- Determines the amount of dissolved salt and dissolved solids
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Durable and built to last long
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
- Easy to focus and calibrate
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber that makes it lightweight
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate