Use aquarium controllers, monitors and test kits to measure key water parameters.
Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time.
Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok'Quick-Connect T-fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
mg src="http://freshnmarine.com.sg/estore/images/TDS_inline_monitor_1.jpg" align="right"> SPECIFICATIONS
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ‰Û÷å±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
HM Digital introduces its new AquaPro series, a line of handheld TDS/EC meters with a sleek design that's perfect for today's modern kitchen. The AquaPro digital water testers are the next generation for today's tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer.
Pocket Sized TDS Meter w/ digital thermometer in aquarium-specific packaging.
The world's smallest and lightest TDS meter also comes with a built-in digital thermometer. It is a true pocket size meter, comfortably fitting into a shirt pocket without adding bulk. The TDS-4TM-A comes in an aquarium-specific retail-ready packaging.