– composed of live bacterial strains
– aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
– nitrates and phosphates are reduced
– enables water to be effectively purified
– prevents the spread of filamentous algae
– converts ammonia into nitrites – nitrites into nitrates – and – nitrates into nitrogen
– traps and stops ammonia
– reduces nitrite production
– prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
When should Start_Up be used ?
- When you start an freshwater or saltwater aquarium
- Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your
– after 4 hours in freshwater
– after 12 hours in marine water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.