kimz DLC4 is space-saving dosing liquid container that connect to your dosing pump so you can automate additives and keep your aquarium water parameters stable. You can use DLC4 to dose calcium, magnesium, alkalinity and salt (NaCl-Free) or trace elements.
The “Slide and Pour” refill lids feature a convenient way to add and manage your additives. The large refill mouths are covered by sliding acrylic lids that will keep dust from contaminating your additives. The lids are removable and make cleaning of the containers easy.
The Skimz DLC4 includes coloured labels and tubing. The coloured mineral labels help you clearly label chambers for identification and the colour matched silicone tubing help you organise tubes.
Dosing Liquid Container features:
• Space saving design
• "Slide and Pour" refill lids
• Tube holders
• Includes 4 x colour coded silicon tubes
• Includes 4 x coloured mineral labels
• Dimesions: L240 x D165 x H305mm (9 7/16" x 6 1/2" x 12")
• Individual Reservoir Capacity: 1.5 Litres
• Total Capacity: 6 Litres
• Dosing Tube Size: 6 x 4 mm (OD/ID)
• Dosing Tube Length: 1.5 meter (59")
• Dosing Tube Color: Orange, Yellow, Red and Green
• Coloured Mineral Label: Calcium, Magnesium, Alkalinity and Salt (NaCl-Free)
Skimz DLC has two different models.
• DLC3 has three 2L chambers
• DLC4 has four 1.5L chambers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.