- Bucephandra Sp is a great choice for Buce enthusiasts!
- Bucephalandra sp features small green leaves that are slightly rounded, almost like Anubias plants.
- Like other forms of Bucephalandra, this aquarium plant is a great choice for beginners due to its hardy and undemanding nature.
- Buce works well as a midground choice in planted tanks and does best when attached to aquarium hardscapes such as stones and aquarium driftwood.
- Low light and clean water are the bare minimum for this species and if given additional care such as CO2 injection and a regular dosing schedule, this aquarium plant will grow at a quicker pace as Bucephalandra are known for their slow-growing habits.
- Care for bucephalandra is similar to Anubias, Cryptocoryne and Java Ferns!
- It can be propagated by cutting the rhizome and attached to driftwood and rocks using super glue gel or thread.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.