- Bucephandra Sp is a great choice for Buce enthusiasts!
- Bucephalandra sp features small green leaves that are slightly rounded, almost like Anubias plants.
- Like other forms of Bucephalandra, this aquarium plant is a great choice for beginners due to its hardy and undemanding nature.
- Buce works well as a midground choice in planted tanks and does best when attached to aquarium hardscapes such as stones and aquarium driftwood.
- Low light and clean water are the bare minimum for this species and if given additional care such as CO2 injection and a regular dosing schedule, this aquarium plant will grow at a quicker pace as Bucephalandra are known for their slow-growing habits.
- Care for bucephalandra is similar to Anubias, Cryptocoryne and Java Ferns!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.